- Examining the lighter side of sustainability September 25, 2014 As World Green Building Week draws to a close the lighter side of sustainability must also be examined. The video below featuring a car that runs on a truly renewable, ...
- NCR Construction Industry Tripartite Council formalized September 25, 2014 The NCR Construction Industry Tripartite Council (NCR-CITC) was formalized by the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) forming the NCR-CITC by contractor and labor organizations/groups and the Department of ...
- PCA Metro celebrates World Green Building Week ‘14
- 3rd Quarter NCR OBO conference set on 10 October 2014
- Poll shows high degree of Construction Safety awareness
- NCR-CITC to be finalized on 23 September 2014
- World Green Building Week – 22-27 September 2014
- NCR CITC – Voluntary Code of Good Practices agreed upon
- PHILGBC now Emerging WBC Member
- PCA Metro Safety Orientation for Construction Workers huge success
PCA Metropolitan a chapter of the Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) since 1983, represents the small and medium sized contractor in the National Capital Region (except Marikina where a chapter exists). It is a rounded association with a strong emphasis on its advocacies and contractor and industry upliftment on the one hand and contractor cooperation and building of camaraderie on the other. It is dynamic in its approach and has become the Champions of the Contractors’ License Law and its proper and strict enforcement in order to achieve a level playing field in the industry. It is one of the Official publishers of the PCAB listing and is an Accredited Public Assistance Help Desk of PCAB. This site stands testament to its efforts to disseminate information and make contractors licensing information readily accessible to all.
At its May 18, 2011 Board Meeting the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board at the request of PCA Metropolitan Chapter approved an official logo (and format) for use by licensed contractors. PCA Metro is distributing this logo and it can be applied for by clicking here or the link in the left margin.
In its drive against the unabated proliferation of unlicensed contractors PCA Metropolitan Chapter has created a page where reports about UNLICENSED CONTRACTORS can be made. This reporting is treated as confidential and your name will not be revealed by us. Let us all make a difference, create a level playing field in the construction industry and assist the government in combating the spread of unlicensed contractors and ensuring safe construction conditions. Click here to enter this page or click on the “UNLICENSED” icon in the left margin.
Join PCA Metropolitan
Membership in Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) Metropolitan holds many benefits. A few are outlined below:
Prestige: Membership in the PCA, the premiere national contractor organization, is proof of quality for many developers, project owners and construction customers.
Education: Through our regular educational and monthly learning events, we work to improve the standards and performance of our members.
Business Networking: Through interaction many business opportunities, both internally and externally, become available to our members. We are always trying to brand PCA as a mark of excellence in construction.
Advocacy: We lead in the fight to improve industry standards by working with government to stop the proliferation of unlicensed contractors. We assist contractors get and renew their licenses.
Camaraderie: We encourage cooperation and fellowship among contractors and suppliers through our regular meetings, social and sports events.
Membership is limited to NCR licensed contractors (Categories Trade to B) and suppliers, manufacturers and other industry service providers. Learn More
Attend our Meetings and join PCA Metropolitan, the NCR Chapter of the Philippine Constructors Association.
The National Perspective
Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) Featured News. News from the National scene.The news is broken down into the following categories: Announcements, PPP News, PCA News and Industry News.