- Editor resigns from PCA March 10, 2015 The editor and webmaster of the PCA Metropolitan website has resigned as member of the Philippine Constructors Association (PCA). The resignation took effect on Monday 16 February 2015. Visitors to this site will have noticed that the site has not been updated for the past three weeks and that correspondence, Help ...
- Construction Safety Monitoring Task Force to be formed February 9, 2015 A Construction Safety Monitoring Task Force for the National Capital Region (NCR) will be formed. This was the outcome of the DOLE-NCR consultation with the Construction Industry Stakeholders held at the DOLE-NCR office in Manila on Friday 6 February 2015. The meeting was chaired by DOLE-NCR Director Alex Avila and attended ...
- Quezon City compliant with business License requirement
- Proposed Construction Safety Legislation is inadequate
- Time is running out to avail of PCAB Amnesty
- Bulacan accident leaves many questions
- CFY 2015-2016 License renewal starts on 1 February 2015
- PCAB releases 2015 AMO Seminar Schedule
- Business License Renewal 2015: PCAB license requirement for Contractors
- CIAP discontinues PCAB TXT Hotline
- Olan Dimaano: Mission accomplished as PCA Metro President
- Important PCAB Board Resolutions of 2014
PCA Metropolitan a chapter of the Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) since 1983, represents the small and medium sized contractor in the National Capital Region*. It is a rounded association with a strong emphasis on its advocacies and contractor and industry upliftment on the one hand and contractor cooperation and building of camaraderie on the other. It is dynamic in its approach and has become the Champions of the Contractors’ License Law and its proper and strict enforcement in order to achieve a level playing field in the industry. It is an Accredited Public Assistance Help Desk of PCAB. This site stands testament to its efforts to disseminate information and make contractors licensing information readily accessible to all.
Learn more about PCA Metropolitan
PCA Metro has launched this page to allow licensed contractors and members of the public to report unlicensed contractors.
REPORT Unlicensed Contractors
Report Unsafe Projects
PCA Metropolitan has launched a page where unsafe construction projects in the NCR can be reported in order to assist DOLE-NCR in monitoring.
REPORT unsafe project sites
During 2011 PCAB approved a template as the official logo for use by licensed contractors. PCA Metro issues it to verified licensed contractors.
PCAB Logo Request
PCA Metropolitan provides Help Desks and Forums on both contractors licensing and construction safety to assist the industry and contractors.
HELP Desks and Forums
Join PCA Metropolitan
Membership in Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) Metropolitan holds many benefits.
Attend our Meetings and join the Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) Metropolitan Chapter