- Construction Safety and Health Program – Who may construct? April 5, 2014Who may construct under a Construction Safety and Health Program? DOLE Department order No. 14 of 1998 (DOLE DO 13) is clear in this regard when it makes a PCAB ...
- Construction Safety and Health Program – Who is responsible? March 31, 2014Who is responsible for a Construction Safety and Health Program (CSHP)? Some say it is the general contractor, others, the Construction Project Manager, others the Safety Officer and others, the ...
More latest posts
- Penalties for constructing without a license
- All construction workers must undergo safety orientation
- Construction Safety Law proposed to replace DOLE DO 13
- PCAB Files Formal Charge Against Unlicensed Contractor
- 1st Quarter NCR OBO Conference successful
- CMDF offers Appreciation Course on ISO 9001:2008
- PCAB renames Category Trade “Category E”
- VTS signs Ad Agreement with PCA Metro
- 2014 First Quarter NCR OBO Conference set on 6 March
- COSH requirement for STEs
- PCAB Amnesty 2013 ends
- CIAP sets Issuance/Release guidelines for AMO ID
PCA Metropolitan a chapter of the Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) since 1983, represents the small and medium sized contractor in the National Capital Region (except Marikina where a chapter exists). It is a rounded association with a strong emphasis on its advocacies and contractor and industry upliftment on the one hand and contractor cooperation and building of camaraderie on the other. It is dynamic in its approach and has become the Champions of the Contractors’ License Law and its proper and strict enforcement in order to achieve a level playing field in the industry. It is one of the Official publishers of the PCAB listing and is an Accredited Public Assistance Help Desk of PCAB. This site stands testament to its efforts to disseminate information and make contractors licensing information readily accessible to all.
At its May 18, 2011 Board Meeting the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board at the request of PCA Metropolitan Chapter approved an official logo (and format) for use by licensed contractors. PCA Metro is distributing this logo and it can be applied for by clicking here or the link in the left margin.
In its drive against the unabated proliferation of unlicensed contractors PCA Metropolitan Chapter has created a page where reports about UNLICENSED CONTRACTORS can be made. This reporting is treated as confidential and your name will not be revealed by us. Let us all make a difference, create a level playing field in the construction industry and assist the government in combating the spread of unlicensed contractors and ensuring safe construction conditions. Click here to enter this page or click on the “UNLICENSED” icon in the left margin.
Join PCA Metropolitan
Membership in Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) Metropolitan holds many benefits. A few are outlined below:
Prestige: Membership in the PCA, the premiere national contractor organization, is proof of quality for many developers, project owners and construction customers.
Education: Through our regular educational and monthly learning events, we work to improve the standards and performance of our members.
Business Networking: Through interaction many business opportunities, both internally and externally, become available to our members. We are always trying to brand PCA as a mark of excellence in construction.
Advocacy: We lead in the fight to improve industry standards by working with government to stop the proliferation of unlicensed contractors. We assist contractors get and renew their licenses.
Camaraderie: We encourage cooperation and fellowship among contractors and suppliers through our regular meetings, social and sports events.
Membership is limited to NCR licensed contractors (Categories Trade to B) and suppliers, manufacturers and other industry service providers. For more details visit out membership pages at http://pcametro.ph/membership/membership/application/.
Attend our Meetings and join PCA Metropolitan, the NCR Chapter of the Philippine Constructors Association.
The National Perspective
Philippine Constructors Association (PCA) Featured News. News from the National scene.The news is broken down into the following categories: Announcements, PPP News, PCA News and Industry News.