Currently viewing the category: "Main Featured Posts"
- Budget submissions online extended May 23, 2013THE BUDGET department has given agencies additional time to complete their 2014 budget proposal submissions as firms continue to comply with requirements. […]
- Philippines exports 15 metric tons of rice to Hong Kong May 23, 2013THE DEPARTMENT of Agriculture (DA) sent an additional shipment of rice to Hong Kong last Wednesday, it posted on its Web site this week. […]
- Law creating the National Design Council signed May 23, 2013A LAW CREATING a national design policy in the country has been signed by President Benigno S. C. Aquino III. […]
- Budget submissions online extended May 23, 2013
Important PCAB License conditionsLicensed contractors may only accept contracts from Licensed Project Owners where construction is undertaken by Administration and is for commercial/industrial use.
J BEAP Industries, Inc. - Leader And Specialist In The Field Of Earthquake Safety
PCA Metro Calendar
May 2013 M T W T F S S 1Events on May 1, 2013
- Early PCAB license renewal - Licenses ending with 6 & 7Starts: 8:00 amEnds: May 31, 2013 - 5:00 pmLocation: PCAB Office in Makati or through DTI Regional Offices with PCAB WindowsDescription: Early PCAB license renewal - Licenses ending with 6 & 7
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Events on May 20, 2013
- COSH CourseStarts: 8:00 amEnds: May 24, 2013 - 5:00 pmLocation: Davao CityDescription: Construction Safety & Health Course for Site Safety Officers by Construction Manpower Development Foundation. For details call (02) 8901137 or visit http://cmdf.dti.gov.ph
Please note new CMDF office address at 5th Fl. Executive Building, 369 Sen. Gil Puyat J. Avenue, Makati City.
21 22 23Events on May 23, 2013
- PCA-ACCI-EEGC Tripartite Golf TournamentStarts: 7:00 amEnds: May 24, 2013 - 6:30 pmLocation: Baguio Country Club / Camp John Hay Golf ClubDescription: The Tripartite golf tournament is a 36-holes team and individual competition among the PCA, ACCI and the EEGC members using the Modified Stableford / Molave points scoring format
- AMO Seminar (confirmed)Starts: 8:00 amEnds: May 24, 2013 - 5:00 pmLocation: Makati City Hall, Building 2Description: PICE Makati Chapter
Engr. Neneng 870-1215
Engr. Elmer Acuesta 752-5510
Engr. Mamento Enting 870-1776
24 25 26 27 28 29 30Events on May 30, 2013
- AMO Seminar (Confirmed)Starts: 8:00 amEnds: May 31, 2013 - 5:00 pmLocation: Davao City - Venue to be announcedDescription: Davao Contractors Association Center
Rosana Alba (082) 222-9588