The Quezon City Department of the Building Official (DBO) has requested PCA Metropolitan, the National Capital Region Chapter of the Philippine Constructors Association (PCA), to assist it in the dissemination of information in relation to Building Permit applications, its requirements and procedures in the City. In order to achieve this, this area aims to:
- Make available all Forms for download on line;
- Create a library of applicable legislation and issuances available for download;
- Develop a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section to address questions the public may have regarding Building permits;
- Create an interactive Discussion Forum; and
- Provide updates in respect of Building Permit related issues and its Regulations
Applying for construction permits in Quezon City was cited by the International Finance Corporation (ITC) as a model for other Philippine local governments. It takes only 14 steps to apply for a building permit up to the time that one obtains an occupancy permit. Duplication in voluminous documentation requirements has also been reduced with the use of the same documents by the Zoning Official and the Building Official.
- First OBO Conference by DOLE-NCR and PCA Metro a success October 28, 2012The first OBO Conference hosted by DOLE-NCR and PCA Metro was a success laying the groundwork for the rest of the conference series and to lay the foundation for an ...
- IFC Recognizes Quezon City Reforms in Doing Business October 28, 2012The local government of Quezon City has been operationalizing a file-and-pay approach to registering a new business, so that it takes less than 30 minutes for a new enterprise to ...